Our company traces its roots back to 1978 when Laurie Medforth bought an engineering company then called Fryco Products Limited which originally began life in the 1950's. Fryco Engineering Limited quickly developed a strong reputation as a trusted company with a core philosophy of high standards and excellent quality.
Laurie's sons Peter and Stephen Medforth started working for the company and eventually took over in 1993. They advanced the company by investing in the latest and highest quality equipment, expanding the company's capabilities and partnering with Colin Mason in 2006 under the corporate name of fel. Group Limited.
We currently have five product divisions and continue to innovate and provide high quality products to our loyal customers.